So far in this cycle:
- we have a branch of nip2 which uses GtkTreeView to display matrices
- we have a nip2 branch which uses libgoffice for plotting
- we have started moving libvips to gtk-doc
- add operator sections and function argument pattern matching to nip2
- make the Python binding dynamic so it can do plugins as well
- fix Python binding and plugin linking issue
- break nip2's programming language out to a separate package
Any more ideas very welcome.
Now you have the source, you have to build it. For most *nix systems it's just:
cd vips-7.x.x ./bootstrap.sh ./configure ...
Check the output of configure and add packages until it configures cleanly. Then:
make make install