|Revision as of 12:16, 30 June 2006
John (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 19:36, 11 July 2006
Kirk (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
|There's also a package of example code and images for vips 7.10 in the [[stable]] area.||There's also a package of example code and images for vips 7.10 in the [[stable]] area.|
|+||== Publications ==|
|+||consider quoting one of these in your publications if you use VIPS/nip - that helps us keep it going.|
|+||[http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/12371/ Martinez, K. and Cupitt, J. (2005) VIPS ― a highly tuned image processing software architecture. In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Image Processing 2, pp. 574-577, Genova.]|
|<h2>Old documentation</h2>||<h2>Old documentation</h2>|
|We still have the [http://www.vips.ecs.soton.ac.uk/vips-7.8/doc/index.php vips-7.8 docs] available.||We still have the [http://www.vips.ecs.soton.ac.uk/vips-7.8/doc/index.php vips-7.8 docs] available.|
Revision as of 19:36, 11 July 2006
Here are some quick guides to introduce nip2. These guides are part of the nip2 manual: click Help / Contents to view the guide while using the program.
- Quick interface tour
- Runs quickly though some easy stuff to show how the interface works.
- Infrared reflectogram mosaic tour
- Explains how to use nip2 to build reflectogram mosaics.
- Nerd tour
- Goes into some detail about the insides of nip2 and how to program your own widgets.
The Examples page summarises the example workspaces that come swith nip2.
The following full guides are on-line:
- Beginners' Guide
- PDF of the Beta version of the nip2 Beginners' Guide
- nip2 Users' Guide
- This is an online copy of the documentation included with the program.
- VIPS Reference Guide
- C++ Programmers' Guide
- Application Programmers' Guide
- Library Programmers' Guide
- VIPS manual pages
There's also a package of example code and images for vips 7.10 in the stable area.
consider quoting one of these in your publications if you use VIPS/nip - that helps us keep it going.
We still have the vips-7.8 docs available.